A sumptuous, gleaming, light and silvery, metallic platinum. Produced to mark the Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty the Queen, Elizabeth II.
Add an air of luxury and elegance to your furniture, front door, kitchen, bathroom or just about anywhere! The Metallics range is a weatherproof, durable, easy to use paint with a fabulous metallic effect finish. Self-priming and self-sealing, it is suitable for a wide range of surfaces both inside and out! Water-based, with minimal VOC content plus UKCA and EN71-3 certification meaning it is safe to use on children’s toys. More colours to follow!
- Water based
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Metallic paint formulated for multiple surfaces. Suitable for most types of furniture, laminate, radiators, metal, UPVC, ceramic wall tiles (we recommend avoiding very wet areas like shower/bath surrounds), plus wood, concrete and laminate floors with correct application – please note that maintenance may be required in these situations
- Minimal VOC content with low odour
- UKCA and EN71-3 certified (safe for use on children’s toys) EN71-3:2019+A1:2021
- Self-priming – no primer or undercoat required
- Finish – metallic
- Self-sealing – does not require a top coat for durability
- The metallic mineral pigment content of the Frenchic Metallics range makes it a bit different to our other paints. The finish will naturally look hand-painted due to its metallic gleam as well as the nature of the mineral content – in other words, some appearance of texture is to be expected. This means it is great for a huge range of effects. If, however, a super-smooth or uniform finish is desired, the product can be sprayed by adding a little water.